Friday, December 19, 2008

Merry Christmas

I thought i would wish everyone a merry christmas and allt he very best for 2009 to everyone...old and new friends.
I am not sure if i will be able to update my blog much over the upcomming week as Ally is having his operation this morning.
His brain shunt is infected and they hope ot go into his shoulder and cut out the infected shunt then join a new piece on and then redirect it in his body.
So i am running about all over the place trying to be superwoman...not easy with 2 adhd kids but i manage.
So once again merry christmas and i hope santa brings you all you wish for.
p.s
lol i got a fantastic bead book in the post from my pal tash this morning so santa come early for me...and my bead spinner arrived too....if only i had the time to play...lol

No comments: