Saturday, November 29, 2008

My tattoo


Well i have been playing with the idea of getting a tattoo since i was a teenager and never got round to doing it, part of that was fear of it being really sore.

So 3 weeks ago i went into Montrose and went to The ink minx and qued up before it opened on the saturday as it was walk in day.

I arrived at 9.30 to see 4 people already there and i got really nervous.

I had about a half hour wait till it opened but the people in the que were really nice and reasured me it wasn't sore just weird..lol

So i got in and made my appointment but i had about 4 hours to kill before my appointment so i went shopping instead of going home in case i didn't go back.

So hours later i went in and the tattosist a lovely lady called judy drew me a little butterfly which i wanted in pinks.

Then she sat me int he chair and started to do my tattoo.

I was pleasantly surprise that it wasn't sore...just a little ncomfortable. It felt like my arm was being jabbed and scratched.

So I am now the proud owner of a little pink butterfly on my right arm.

And it couldn't have been that sore as i am planning the bits want added to it...namely a yellow rose as in march i have been married 15 years and want something to remember it by.